what we offer
- 2 Double Rooms
- Huge private bathroom & separate large walk in shower
- Access to Drawing Room
- We serve Afternoon Tea to our guests, (depending on their time of arrival)
- Our legendary breakfasts are renowned for their excellence
Where better to choose the Old Rectory B&B for a relaxing place to re-charge your batteries. Pull up a chair and snuggle down in one of our comfy sofa’s with a drink of your choice or soak up the atmosphere whilst soaking in our roll top bath.
who we are & how to book
Dawn-Elizabeth and Simon welcome you to their home, ensuring your stay will be in your memories for a lifetime.
To avoid disappointment, secure your stay via our direct contact page, or book through Airbnb.
paws & more
- We do not mind if you bring a small dog for a small fee
- We have secure storage for camping equipment and bicycles
Your staycation hotspot
Ashbourne is known as the Gateway to the Peak District and those who stumbled across the surrounding areas and lovely villages often never left. We are very close to the Market town of Ashbourne with its cobbled streets, vibrant atmosphere it is awash with artisan shops, bakeries, deli’s, tea shops, antique shops and we have a number of gastropubs within a short distance of our home.